Wednesday, July 13, 2022

My Anaconda Don’t

 

I entered my house after a long day at work ready to have a nice quiet evening when the neighbor next door started to listen to music that was so loud I could hear it even inside my own house. Worst of all the music was by Nicki Minaj who I thought was the worst singer ever. I went to the neighbor’s house to tell them to turn the music down. Instead the neighbor got mad and blew magic dust in my face. First, My skin started to change starting from rough to softer, smoothher, and sexier. As that was happening my skin color changed starting from white skin and getting darker and darker until it was black and African American. The hair on my arms, legs, and chest fell off my body and disappered. Then, my body shrunk from 6 ft 1” to 5 ft 2” as my weight changed from 145 pounds into 137 pounds. The shape of my body changed from a muscular guy to a woman with an hourglass figure. My hip size turned to 45 inches and my waist size turned to 28 inches. My ass got expaneded going from flat to big and jiggling whenever I moved my body. Then, my arms and legs started to change losing muscle and getting smaller, thinner, softer, smoother, and sexier. As that was happening, my hands and feet shrunk as white nailpolish appeared on both my finger and toenails. Next, my head started to change. My face got rounder as my nose and ears changed shape and got smaller. My lips plumped up as my voice changed from a male voice into a female voice with a Trinidad accent. The hair on the top of my head grew longer and changed color going from short and blonde to long and black. Also, my eye color changed from blue to dark brown. Makeup and lipstick was suddenly on my face as well. My penis shrank into a vagina as I grew two huge f cup breasts that were 40 inches. Lastly, my clothes transformed from a white shirt, blue jeans, and sneakers to nothing but a pair of black bra and panties with high heel shoes. I looked like a copy of Nicki Minaj. Next I was teleported to a place that looked exactly like the background of Nicki Minaj’s music video anaconda. Suddenly, I got the urge to sing the song. As I sang, danced, and even twerked. The magic started to make me like to hear her music and not want to stop listening to her songs. Now I love Nicki Minaj and never want to stop listening to her music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...