Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Star of the Concert


A few years ago I had a girlfriend who loved Taylor Swift. She knew all the lyrics to her music and did everything she could to learn about her. On the day of her sixteen birthday I gave her a birthday cake and told her to make a birthday wish and blow out her candles. After she did we were both suddenly transported to an empty area of a music concert. My body then started to change. First, my skin changed going from rough skin to soft, smooth, and sexy skin. Second, my height going from 6ft 3” to 5ft 11” and my weight changed from 164 pounds into 139 pounds. The third thing that started to happen was my head started to change. My hair grew longer as it went from black to blonde and my eyes change color going from brown to blue. Makeup and lipstick magically appeared on my face. My face got rounder while my nose and ears changed shape and got smaller.Then my lips started to plump up while my voice coming out of my mouth changed from a normal male voice into a female voice with a Pennsylvanian accent. Next, my arms and legs decreased in muscle and size as they got thinner, smaller, softer, smoother, and sexier.Also, my hands and feet got smaller as white nailpolish appeared on both my finger and toenails. My body changed from an athletic male body into an hourglass female one. My hips popped out as the new measurements of my body were a waist size of 25 inches and a hip size of 35 inches.My butt grew out going from flat to plump as my asscheeks jiggling everytime I walked. The hair on my body fell off of me and disappered. My penis shrunk and turned into a vagina while I grew a cup sized boobs that were 34 inches. Lastly, my clothes changed from a red shirt, blue jeans, and chuck taylor shoes into a green outfit with silver heels. When the changes stopped I looked like a copy of Taylor Swift. My girlfriend revealed that she wished to be at a Taylor Swift concert and that her wish is coming true but this is not the way she thought it would happen. Suddenly, I got the urge to sing and sang her music while random people popped into existence filling up the concert area. I knew all the lyrics to songs such as Shake it off and You need to calm down. I sang all her songs until the concert ended. I was glad to make my girlfriend happy as long as everything went back to normal. However when I woke up I was still stuck as Taylor Swift. I am still Taylor Swift even to this day. Sometimes I like it and other times I don’t but it makes my girlfriend happy and that is all that matters to me.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...