Thursday, July 14, 2022

Loving Life Again

I got put in the body of Emma Stone because of the great shift. Most people would be happy to have Emma Stone’s body but I wasn’t at first. I used to be a 6ft 5” male with an athletic body. I was a huge party animal and I would party with my three friends named Lucas, Jim, and Drake. Two of my favorite things were going to the clubs to party all night long and using my charisma to pick up chicks at the club to have sex with a different woman every week. The thing I was most proud of was my 12 inch cock. I would also always go to the gym to work out so women would be impressed with my body. Now I have a body of a celebrity. My height shrunk from 6ft 5" to 5ft 6” tall. I now have a slim figure with a hip size of 33 inches and a waist size of 27 inches. I lost weight going fromm 180 pounds to 117 pounds. My butt changed from a flat male butt into a plumper female butt. My arms and legs loss musucle as they grew smaller, thinner, softer, smoother and sexier. Also, my hands and feet got smaller as green nailpolish appeared on both my toe and fingernails. All the hair on my chest, arms, and legs were gone. The skin on my body is no longer rough and tan but pale, softer, smoother, and sexier. My limps are plumped up and my new voice changed from a manly deep voice to a husky female voice with an Arizonan accent. I now have size b cup breasts and now are 34 inches. My face got more rounder while my nose and ears changed shape and got smaller. The color of my eyes went from brown to hazel green. Also, my hair grew longer and changed color from brown to red. Makeup and lipstick was now all over my face. Worst all I lost my dick when it turned into a vagina. I tried to pick up women like I used to at the clubs I went to but none of the women were interest in me because they were straight. I had no privacity because the paparazzi would never leave me alone because I now have the body of a celebrity. Having Emma Stone body made me lose my desire to go to the clubs snd party. I decided to stay at home for as long as possible. Then one day my friend Lucas came to visit. Just like me Lucas used to be a guy and is now a female but unlike me he enjoys it. Lucas wanted to cheer me up and show me that being a girl could be fun. Lucas convinced me to get out of the house and go to the gym. Lucas took me to the gym to show me there are other reasons to go to the gym beside working out to impress women. The more I worked out the more I was starting to enjoy myself. Then Lucas gave me a yellow dress to wear and took me to a gays only outside party so I could party and meet women. I didn't like it at first but the more I was there I started to enjoy it. I even started to dance to the music.
While I was dancing I met a girl I liked. We both went back to her place and I had my first experince of lesbian sex. It was the greatest sex I ever had and I wanted to do it again. I loved getting my pussy licked and having her fingers up my new vagina. Her vibrator and sex toys felt so good on my vagina. I enjoyed the felling of her licking and playing with my breasts. She also introduced me to gay only clubs I could go to if I wanted to meet more women. I now go out every week since the paparazzi lost interest in regular people in celebrity bodies and I love my life again. I am going out tonight in a blue dress to the gay clubs with my three friends Lucas, Jim, and Drake who all got turned into women. I left my house dancing with confidence and swagger. My life is now amazing and I no longer miss my dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...