Tuesday, July 19, 2022

The Picture Exchanger

When people think of the role exchanger usually they think of two people next to each other in the same room or same area swapping traits. However, the role exchanger is far more powerful than that. Not only can it swap two people near each other but it can also swap the traits of one living person and a person in a picture. Just look at me for example. My name is Frankie and I used to be a horny 16 year old boy before the role exchanger hit me. Every day after my schoolwork was done I would masturbate to images of gorgeous women. I would masturbate to images of women online as well as pictures of women in magazines. My favorite image was a picture of a model in a sports illustrated magazine named Kate Upton. I used to jerk off to her as much as possible before the role exchanger got me. One night while I was looking at the picture of Kate Upton the role exchanger came to visit and it decided to swap my body with the image of Kate Upton. First my dick shrunk and turned into a vagina while I was trying to masturbate. I was panicking, freaking out and not understanding what was going on. Next, my height shrunk from 6ft 1” into 5ft 10” as my weight decreased from 168 pounds into 141 pounds. Then, my pecs turned into size d cup breasts that were 38 inches big. After that, my body changed from a masculine male body into a voluptuous feminine female body. All the hair on my body fell off of me and disappered. Once that was done, my hips popped out to 37 inches and my waist size changed into 26 inches. The skin on my body changed from rough to softer,smoother, and sexier. My butt went from flat to a nice round plump ass. My face got rounder and smoother as my nose and ears both shrunk to a smaller size and changed shape. Makeup and lipstick was suddenly on my face as well. My eye color turned from brown to blue. Also, my hair changed color and grew from short and brown to long and blonde. My feet and hands got smaller while orange nailpolish appeared on my toe and fingernail. Also, my arms and legs changed from muscular to thinner, smoother,and sexy. My lips plumped up while my voice became high pitched going from a deep male voice to a feminine female voice with a Michigan accent. I went from being a 16 year old boy into a 30 year old gorgeous woman. Lastly, my clothes changed from a green shirt and blue jeans into a skimpy golden bikini. Once the transformation was completed I rushed to the mirror in the nearby bathroom and saw myself. I looked exactly like Kate Upton in the image I was jerking off to. When I went to look at the magazine that had the image of Kate Upton she was no longer there. Instead it was my body posing in the picture. I had no idea what to do now that I was a woman and lost my dick. Eventually, I got used to it and started to enjoy my new body. I loved being sexy and showing off my new body. Masturbating also became more fun with a vagina, and a vibrator instead of a penis. I even got a new job as a model on the beach wearing the very same golden bikini I got when I transformed into Kate Upton. I have come to love my new body and I am thankful for what the role exchanger has done to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...