Saturday, July 23, 2022

The New Lifeguard

My name is James and when I was 14 I went to the beach with my family. When my family first arrived we wanted to swim in the beach but I noticed there was no lifeguard. Despite there being no lifeguard I decided to swim in the beach anyway. I swam in the ocean for a few hours until I saw a bunch of people running out of the water and my parents yelling at me to get out of the ocean. I was confused and wondered what was going on until an animal with big sharp teeth started to attack me. I tried to get away but the animal would not let me go. I struggled to get away until the pain overcame me and I passed out. When I woke up I was in a hospital with my parents. My mom told me that I was attacked by a shark and because of the shark attack I would no longer have legs. For the next 25 years I used a wheelchair to get around. I also had a fear of the ocean. However, when I was 39 the great shift happened. I was suddenly on a beach in a lifeguard outfit.For the first time in 25 years I was standing on two legs without a wheelchair. First, my height shrunk from 6ft 2” to 5ft 8”.Second, I lost weight going from 154 pounds to 134 pounds. After that, my skin went from rough to soft, smooth, and sexy. Then, my body slimed going from a muscular masculine male body into an average feminine female body. Next, my hips were expanded as my hip size changed to 34 inches and my waist size changed to 27 inches. When that was done my ass gained fat and inflated going from flat to a nice plump female ass. The hair on my body fell off of me and disappered. Once that was done my hair grew longer and changed color going from blonde to dark brown. Also, my eyes changed from brown to blue. Next, my lips plumped up and my voice changed from a masculine male voice to a feminine female voice with a New York accent.Then, my head and face got rounder while my nose and ears shrunk and changed shape. Makeup and lipstick was suddenly on my face. My arms and legs lost some muscle and became smoother, softer, and sexier. My hands and feet shrunk while the nails got longer and painted red. Lastly, my dick shrunk into a vagina while my chest grew nice c cup breasts that were 35 inches. I went from a 39 year old man into a 36 year old woman. I was shocked until a man said to me “ready to film the next scene Alexandra Daddario?” I told the man I was not Alexandra but he didn’t believe me. Turns out this woman was an actress filming a scene for her new movie that takes place on the beach. I acted out all of her scenes including the ones that involved swimming. While filming I forgot how much fun swimming was and wanted to do more but the filming was completed. The next day, I got a job wearing a blue swimsuit as a lifeguard. Now I get to help people so they won’t go through what I went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...