Friday, July 15, 2022

The Premiere

When Avengers Endgame was coming out I could not wait to go see it. It was all I ever talked about and it annoyed my friends, family and most of all my girlfriend. My girlfriend, named Beth, wanted me to go see it as soon as possible so I could stop talking about it. She was practicing witchcraft at the time and wanted to use a spell that would allow me to see the movie premiere. When she casted the spell we were both transported to the premiere but something was not right. First, my skin was no longer rough but was soft, smooth, and sexier. I shrunk from 5ft 11” to 5 ft 3” as my weight changed from 155 pounds into 126 pounds. My hair grew from short and red to long and blonde. My hip popped out as my body changed from a normal looking male body to an hourglass figure of a female body with a hip size of 36 inches and a waist size of 26 inches.The hair on my body fell off of me and disappered. Also, my butt expanded changing from a flat male butt into a perfect round plump female ass. Next, my head started to change. My face got round as my nose and ears shrunk and changed shape.Makeup and lipstick was also on my face.The eyes on my face turned from brown to blue as my lips plumped up. Then my voice changed into a high pitched female voice with a New York accent.My arms and legs loss muscle and got thinner, smoother,softer, and sexier.My hands and feet changed and gotten smaller while blue nailpolish was added to my toenails and fingernails. Another thing was that my dick shrunk and turned into a vagina while I grew d cup breasts. Lastly, my clothes changed from a green t-shirt,blue jeans, and Nike shoes into a sliver, shining dress with high heels and a purse. I was in shock until a man next to me screamed “what happened to me, why am I a guy?” I looked over to see a man next to me and said “Beth is that you?” The man said “Yes it is me, are you Sam?” I asked “Yes, what happened to us?” Beth answered “you got turned into Scarlett Johansson while I am her husband boyfriend Colin Jost, the magic must have swapped our bodies with them so we could be at the premiere.” We decided to smile for the camera and acted like everything was normal. We stayed, watched the movie, then went to Scarlett Johansson’s home. When we woke up we were still in their bodies. We tried to get back to our original bodies but never could figure out how. Now I live Scarlett’s life while Beth lives Colin’s. I eventually got used to it and I am enjoying being rich, acting, and most of all the sex with Beth as my new boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...