Thursday, July 28, 2022

Killing Two Birds With One Stone

Hello, my name is Bill and I am a 18 year old male who goes to Washington High School. I was getting a sandwich in the cafeteria when I saw a poster promoting the school prom. Tomorrow will be prom night at my school and every guy is trying to get a girl for the prom. There are many girls at my school that I could ask out but none of them appeal to me. There is only woman that I have ever had a crush on and that is actress Gal Gadot. Ever since I saw her in wonder woman I have been amazed at how beautiful she is. I wish I could meet her one day but that will probably never happen. I started to eat my sandwich and it tasted horrible. I looked to see what was in it and there was wet toilet paper in my sandwich. “Ha ha, Bill is eating peed on toilet paper,” said Travis. Travis put the toilet paper in my sandwich and has been bullying me since we first met. He has stolen my homework to get me to fail, dumped trash cans on me, hurt me by poking me with thumbtacks, and lots of other things. This toilet paper thing is just the newest thing he has done. “You will never get a date for the prom because no girl will ever date a wimpy, skinny soy boy like you,” said Travis. Travis has been making my life miserable. All I want is to think about my dream crush Gal Gadot without this jackass picking on me. He owes me for all the years of torment he has given me. So I found a way of killing two birds with one stone. I have been practicing witchcraft and I am going to put a spell on Travis that will transform him into a copy of Gal Gadot and tell him that I won’t switch him back unless he goes to the prom with me as Gal Gadot. Imagine everyone's reaction when they see me with an A list celebrity. This will allow me to get some revenge on Travis while fulfilling my fantasy of going to the prom with my crush. Travis will go from mocking me for not being able to get a date for the prom to actually being my date. I couldn’t start the spell at school or else everyone would see Travis transform and know he is Gal so I waited until school was over then snuck on Travis’s school bus to see where he lived. When he got off the bus I followed him until there was no one around. “Hey Travis,” I called out. “What are you doing here you stalker weirdo,” said Travis. Then I said the spell. First, his skin started to change from rough and pale to tan, soft, smooth, and sexy. Second, Travis’s height shrunk going from 6ft 5” to 5ft 10”. Third, Travis’s body type changed from a muscular male body to a feminine body with a slim body type. Travis’s hips popped out, turning 34 inches and his waist changed to 24 inches long. Once that happened he lost weight going from 167 pounds to 128 pounds. Also, Travis's butt expanded going from flat into a nice plump female ass. The hair on Travis's body fell off of me and disappered. Next, his head started to change. Travis’s face got rounder, his nose and ears got smaller and changed shape, his lips plumped up, and makeup and lipstick was added on his face. Travis’s hair grew and changed color going from short and blonde to long and black. While Travis was panicking his eyes changed color from blue to dark brown eyes.“What is happening to me, what did you do to me?” asked Travis but as he said it his voice started to change going from a normal masculine male voice to a feminine female voice with a Israeli accent. Then, Travis’s arms and legs lost muscle and change size while becoming thinner, skinnier, softer, smoother, and sexier. Also, Travis’s hands and feet got smaller as his nail grew longer and red nail polish was added on to his toe and fingernails. Travis’s penis shrunk and turned into a vagina. Travis' chest started to grow b cup breasts that were 32 inches long. Lastly, Travis’s clothes changed going from a green shirt with blue jeans and sneakers to a red dress with high heels. Travis just went from a 18 year old man into a 37 year old woman. “What the fuck just happened, why am I a woman, why do I have this weird accent?” screamed Travis. “I put a spell on you to turn you into a copy of Gal Gadot. I have always wanted to date her but I never could. So I transform you into a copy of Gal since you owe me for all the years of bullying me, now you will go to the prom with me as Gal Gadot and you will wear that sexy red dress,” said Bill. “And what if I don’t help you,” asked Travis? “Well then you will be stuck as Gal Gadot forever,” answered Bill. Travis was pissed at Bill but knew he had no choice but to go along and do whatever Bill said if he wanted to return to normal. We both got an uber and Travis stayed at my place for the night since his parents wouldn’t recognize him as Gal Gadot. On the night of the prom Bill entered with Travis pretending to be Gal. Everyone at the prom was shocked that there was a celebrity and wanted to meet Gal. All the men were jealous of me and could not believe I knew Gal Gadot. Travis pretended to be Gal while also pretended to love me. At first Travis hated being Gal but over time he started to enjoy it. Travis liked the attention everyone gave him, he enjoyed dancing to the music, and he enjoyed me giving him drinks and food. When the prom was over Travis and I went back to Bill’s place. “Ok I did want you wanted now please change me back,” asked Travis. I spoke the spell but nothing happened. Then I started to change until he became a copy of Gal Gadot too. “What the fuck is going on,” said Bill. I went to the spellbook and looked at the spell. I said the spell again but nothing happened. I flipped through the book until he got to the last page. The last page said the spell is permanent and meant to be only used once. If the person tries to use the spell twice then he or she will have their body transformed into the body that he or she transformed his or her victim into. Both Travis and I were shocked at the news. Travis wanted to kill me at first but then calmed down. Eventually, Travis and I got used to their new bodies and even learned to enjoy them. We both even started to bond with and became friends making my days of being bullied over. Now I have the sexy body of my dream girl and I will never be bullied again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Wrestlemania Interactive CYOC TG

  Road to Wrestlemania       You bought a ticket to Wrestlemania and you were excited to go see the show. Unfortunately, when you hoped in y...